The Eastlink Centre is currently seeking corporate naming rights partners for their Fieldhouse, walking track, PlayCare and more.
Naming rights within this facility showcase your business in Grande Prairie’s largest recreational facility within a high-visibility space in the community. It offers businesses a unique way to show a strong commitment to the community while connecting with targeted audiences and potential customers.
Opportunities are customizable and open to exploration without obligation.
Brand integration may include:
- Branded name and/or logo incorporated into signage
- Partner name listed on venue amenities on City website
- Partner name listed on amenity schedules
- Branded name and/or logo used in marketing of events, programs and services where applicable
- Branding or advertising on score clocks located in the Fieldhouse (Fieldhouse naming rights partner only)
- Opportunity to create enhancements for patrons.
About the Fieldhouse:
Located in the core of Eastlink Centre, the Fieldhouse is positioned for exposure from all three levels with spectator seating on the second floor. The space can be divided or fully opened to allow for multiple sports and events simultaneously.
At just over 18,000 square feet, the Fieldhouse allows hosting for local, provincial, and national tournaments of athletic sports such as badminton, basketball, futsal, volleyball, and pickleball.
The Fieldhouse hosts dozens of local and provincial events and tournaments every year. Future events coming to Eastlink Centre include the 2024 Grande Prairie Alberta Winter Games and Special Olympics Alberta Summer Games Grande Prairie 2025.
- 18,100 square foot gymnasium
- 1,192 – athlete capacity
- Permanent spectator seating for 445
- Accessible for up to 1,200 standing spectators
- Building is open year-round
- Open to all ages and abilities.
- Accessible floorplan
- 2 score clocks
- 4 changerooms with showers
- Fieldhouse can be divided into 3 areas and includes:
- Basketball: 2 full courts
- Volleyball: 4 courts
- Futsal: 2 full courts
- Pickleball: 6 courts
- Badminton: 6 courts
Other amenities available for naming rights:
- Indoor Walk/Running Track
- Cooking classroom
- South Multipurpose Room (Fitness Studio)
- Cycle Studio
- East Multipurpose Room
- Board Room
- PlayCare and The Tree House
- South arena at the Design Works Centre
Explore Naming Rights
Organizations and individuals are invited to contact email@example.com or call 311 and ask to speak to a sponsorship specialist.
For full details on Naming Rights branding opportunities and minimum suggested investments, visit cityofgp.com/namingrights.
Information provided by the City of Grande Prairie
- In response to Canada's Online News Act and Meta (Facebook and Instagram) removing access to local news from their platforms, ReachFM.ca encourages you to get your news directly from your trusted source by bookmarking this page and downloading the Reach FM app at https://reachfm.ca/app