Local and area residents are invited to hear from Alberta Health Services (AHS) North Zone leadership about local healthcare delivery and services at an in-person meeting of the Peace Health Advisory Council (HAC) on Sept. 26 from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
This meeting will take place in Fairview.
This is an opportunity to:
- Bring your community’s voice forward to provide input on local and regional health.
- Hear from local AHS leadership and provide feedback to AHS regarding healthcare services to inform decision-making.
- Learn more about the Peace HAC.
- Visit the AHS website at ahs.ca/advisorycouncils for more information on the Peace HAC.
HACs play an important role in supporting the strategic direction of AHS by engaging members of their communities throughout Alberta in a respectful, transparent and accountable manner. Public participation is essential to improving the quality and accountability of health services. Working in partnership with AHS is an important way to ensure services are more responsive to the needs of those who use them.
For more info you can email: email@example.com
Information provided by AHS
- In response to Canada's Online News Act and Meta (Facebook and Instagram) removing access to local news from their platforms, ReachFM.ca encourages you to get your news directly from your trusted source by bookmarking this page and downloading the Reach FM app at https://www.reachfm.ca/app