Applications are now open for the public member positions on a selection of City boards and committees with terms starting January 1, 2023.
Available positions exist on the following:
- Assessment Review Board
- Combative Sports Commission
- Community Advisory Committee
- Community Knowledge Campus (CKC) Advisory Committee
- Grande Prairie Airport Commission
- Grande Prairie Public Library Board
- Municipal Policing Advisory Committee
- Subdivision & Development Appeal Board
Details about each board and committee are available on the Boards & Committees page on cityofgp.com. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and meet the skills, abilities and experience requirements for the position they are applying to.
The deadline to apply is November 25, 2022.
For more information, contact Legislative Services at 780-357-8747.
The city thanks all interested applicants for their willingness to volunteer their time and expertise to support in building a strong, connected Grande Prairie with a high quality of life for all residents.