Peace Regional RCMP are seeking the public’s assistance in multiple reports of damages in the downtown area to businesses and vehicles which are believed to have occurred on the night of May 19, 2023 to early morning of May 20, 2023.
RCMP responded to and proactively found:
- Broken windshield in the area of 102 Street
- Broken window at 3 separate businesses in the area of 100 Street
- Broken windows at business in the area of 96 Ave
- Broken windows at a business in the area of 94 Street
- Vehicle damage in the area of 100 Street
These files are still under active investigation and Peace Regional RCMP requests any community members in these areas to review any security footage available, then contact RCMP should you believe your footage may be of value to this investigation.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident is asked to please contact the Peace Regional RCMP at 780-624-6611 or your local police. If you wish to remain anonymous, you can contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8377 (TIPS), online at www.P3Tips.com or by using the “P3 Tips” app available through the Apple App or Google Play Store.