Crosslink County Sportsplex re-opened today as part of Stage 2 of Alberta’s Open for Summer Plan. Front desk hours will be 9:00 am to 8:00 pm.
The following protocols are still in place for Stage 2:
• Masks are mandatory upon entry into Sportsplex until destination in facility is reached.
• Masks are also mandatory when exiting the Sportsplex after the activity is finished.
• Full Team activities in Fieldhouse and on the ice are allowed, Coaches/Instructors inside facility still MUST wear mask whenever possible.
• Youth activities, such as day camps and play centres, may resume, with restrictions. Registrations for Crosslink County Sportsplex Summer Camps can be found at: https://www.crosslinkcountysportsplex.com/.../Poster-Kids...
• Motion Fitness will be open on Monday, June 14, 2020
• Hours of Operation will be 8am-8pm daily, unless otherwise posted
Looking forward to seeing everyone back and enjoying all of the great fun to be had at the Crosslink County Sportsplex.
Information provided by the Crosslink County Sportsplex Facebook page