Residents are invited to apply for public member positions on a selection of City boards, committees or commissions, before November 24, 2023.
Available positions exist on the following boards, committees, and commissions:
· Assessment Review Board – 5 positions
· Community Advisory Committee – 7 positions
· Complaint Adjudication Committee – 2 positions
· Council Remuneration Review Committee – 4 positions
- Economic Development Strategic Planning & Advisory Committee – 1 position
· Grande Prairie Airport Commission – 2 positions
· Grande Prairie Public Library Board – 2 positions
· Subdivision & Development Appeal Board – 5 positions
Terms start in 2024 and details about each board and committee are available at cityofgp.com/boards.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and meet the skills, abilities, and experience requirements for the position they are applying to. The deadline to apply is November 24, 2023.
“Participating on a board, committee, or commission is a great way to build a strong and connected community,” said Mayor Jackie Clayton. “We are grateful for all the residents who choose to put their name forward, your willingness to volunteer time and expertise helps create a high quality of life for all residents.”