Terry Van Veen
Terry has been with 96.3 Shine FM in Grande Prairie since November of 2008. Terry's radio journey began in mainstream radio in the late 80's. He's been 'up and down the dial' having worked easy listening, pop and country formats before God called him to Christian radio in the fall of '98.
Terry met his partner for life while working radio in BC's Southwest Interior. He and Donna were married in Vancouver and started a family a few years later. The Van Veen household is a busy place with two growing boys.
Terry is a guitar enthusiast having spent a number of years playing on a variety of church worship teams. He also loves Canada's favourite pastime - hockey.
End your weekdays with Terry and the best in Today's Christian Music, the Power Verse, afternoon devotional along with news and weather on 96.3 Shine FM in Grande Prairie, AB.
Grande Prairie Radio Ltd. General Contest Rules 2013
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
Starting on the date displayed on the specific contest web page or ballot box and ending on the date displayed on the specific contest web page or ballot box at 12:00 noon MST/MDT, Grande Prairie Radio Ltd. will offer contestants the opportunity to win the prizes stated on the web page or ballot box.
How to Enter:
1.No purchase is necessary.
2.To enter the contest, your official letter must be correctly completed and submitted by e-mail or by dropping it off at this location or mailing it to Grande Prairie Radio Ltd., #111, 10530 117th Avenue, Grande Prairie, Alberta, T8V 7N7. One mailed entry per envelope. All entries must be received by 12:00 noon MST/MDT on the contest deadline date .
1. As stated on the specific contest web page or ballot box.
2. All other expenses relating to the prize(s) are the winner's responsibilities.
1.The contest is only open to residents of Alberta who have reached the age of majority (18 and over).
2. The contest is not open to individuals who are, or have been, at any time over the duration of the contest or the four months preceding, an employee or representative of, or an immediate family member of or person domiciled with an employee of Grande Prairie Radio Ltd., ALL SPONSORS or their advertising or promotional agencies. As well, the contest is not open to the judges, those who are domiciled with them or members of their immediate family.
Prize Draws and Related Requirements:
1.The contest commences on the date shown on the specific contest web page or ballot box and ending on the date shown on the specific contest web page or ballot box at 12:00 noon MST/MDT. The draw dates for the prize(s) will be within one week of contest end date.
2. The contestant whose entry is the winner will be notified by 5:00 pm on the day of the draw.
3. Winning entry will be selected from all eligible entries by Grande Prairie Radio Ltd. judges.
4. For the purpose of contacting the winner, a contact phone number and e-mail address will be required by all entrants for their entry to be considered complete and valid.
5. Within the first two days after a draw, judges will attempt to contact the winning contestant up to (3) three times during regular business hours by phone. If the contestant cannot be contacted during that time their prize will be forfeited and another entrant will be drawn.
6. The winners may be required to answer correctly, unaided, a time-limited, skill testing question.
7. All contestants will be required to sign a contest waiver form.
8. All other expenses relating to the prize(s) are the winner's responsibilities.
Other Rules and Requirements:
1. By participating in this contest, contestants agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations of the contest.
2. Entry is limited to 1 per person.
3. Contestants may be required to provide reasonable proof that they meet the requirements of the contest.
4. All decisions by the judges relating to this contest are final.
5. All entries become the property of Grande Prairie Radio Ltd. and none will be returned.
- How do I advertise on your station?
- I would like to send my press release…?
- Who do I contact about questions / concerns / feedback?
- I am an artist and would like to submit my cd…?
- Commercial / Advertiser details?
- Can you sponsor my event?
- Can you donate prizes to my event?
- How do I get into the radio industry?
- Who owns 96.3 Reach FM?
- Do you do internships?
- I won a prized several months ago…?
- Can you play (insert song title here)?
- Oh… there’s this song…?
- What are the rules of your contest?
Call 780–830-7640 and ask to speak with the Sales Manager. He will put you in touch with one of our wonderful account executives!
You can fax in your press release to 780–830-7636
We love and value constructive feedback. Call 780–830-7640 and ask for the Program Director. Remember that your comments are only taken seriously when you leave your name and contact details. We want you to stand behind your comments!
Please send your package to the following address: MUSIC DIRECTOR 96.3 Reach FM, #111, 10530 – 117 Avenue, Grande Prairie, Alberta, T8V 7N7.
Please remember to include all of your contact information. Due to the volume of music we receive, we can’t guarantee a response to every submission, but we will certainly contact you if we love it!
We’d be happy to! Call 780–830-7640
All sponsorships are reviewed on a case by case basis. Feel free to fax us a formal sponsorship package to our promotions department at 780–830-7636 attention Promotions! Be sure to include the specific event information and charity cause.
All prizing requests are also reviewed on a case by case basis. Be sure to include the specific event info and charity cause, and fax the details to 780–830-7636 attention Promotions.
There are a lot of ways! We suggest schooling! Mount Royal College, N.A.I.T. and S.A.I.T. have excellent Broadcasting Programs.
We are 100% locally owned and operated by Grande Prairie Radio Ltd.
Yes we do – but space is limited. It’s best to inquire about one year before you require placement. Contact the Program Director.
Prizing is available for pick-up 30 days from the date you win. Prizing is not guaranteed after 30 days.
We will try! Call us at 780–513-9639 with your song request and tune in.
All of them. Seriously though, if you make a note of the time and date it played, we may be able to figure it out for you.
To view general contest rules Click Here
March 22, 23, 24, 2013 | Crystal Centre
The Grande Prairie Woman’s Show - Spring Edition is a vibrant, multi-dimensional event that attendees from all over the region can look forward to. It is an excellent, targeted opportunity to promote and sell your product or service. A company that sells any product or service that women purchase or use can benefit from participating in this show - that is a very broad range! From fashion, health, children’s products, financial management, home improvement to fitness, travel, recreation, career and gift-giving. The Grande Prairie Woman's Show is a place where attendees can find what they are looking for all in one place!